It has officially been a year since I started blogging. Insane!! When I first started I didn’t know what the heck I was doing and I felt like I’d been thrown into a foreign country without a translator. I remember it took about two weeks to get the hang of just posting. A widget? No clue. Here’s my favorite definition from Wikipedia “Widget, a male or baby gremlin“. Okay, that makes sense! And sums up how I feel about those little widgets sometimes. Grr.
In honor of my 1 year blogiversary, I’ll be giving away a few books. I’ve tried to include a wide range of genres. Check back on Friday to see what’s up for grabs and to celebrate. I’ll pick a random winner out of the comments from both today’s, Friday’s and next Tuesday’s posts. Thanks so much to everyone who’s subscribed, visited and supported me this last year. It has been very much appreciated!!
Now on to the update!
1) Write 100 words a day – minimum. Done! And mostly by hand. Hubby and I have been on vacation the last week but he bought me a notebook to take with me so I can still write my 100 words a day. It was a challenge. Sleeping outside makes it a little more of a challenge to write at night 🙂 which is usually when I write.
2) Retweet other writers’ posts on Twitter. Limited technological access so not too much on the Twitter front. Have a three day weekend from work coming up so I’ll try to make up for it! 🙂
3) Finish When Love Waits edit/rewrite by the end of the month. So close!! Will let it sit during June. Want to start sending queries out next month for this one. Hope it has a better chance this time around.
4) Comment on blogs I’m subscribed to instead of just reading them in my email.
See number 2 🙂
5) Finish follow up novel to When Love Waits by the end of the round. Next month. Going to start working on this one.
6) Read more craft material. Read some of the ebooks I have on my phone. Again, limited access so I didn’t read too much so I didn’t completely drain my battery.
I hope to be rested up enough to post pictures on Friday from vacation. Hope everyone had a productive week last week.