It’s Wednesday already? When did that happen? Last thing I remember was Monday night? What happened to Tuesday? Yes, it’s been that kind of week. Yay for the week going fast, Boo to my brain for being slush.
1) Write 100 words a day – minimum. Barely. Not a stellar week in the writing department, but I did reach the daily goal every day. This next week is my week of handwriting the WIP. Self imposed, but it might just be the switch I need to get things going. Only bad thing is typing it into the document afterward.
2) Retweet other writers’ posts on Twitter. Not so much. Did a few on Tuesday. Like I said, brain is slush and I can’t remember what I’ve read, retweeted or thought.
3) Finish When Love Waits edit/rewrite by the end of the month. Steadily moving forward.
4) Comment on blogs I’m subscribed to instead of just reading them in my email. This is where I excelled this week. Don’t know why, but I’ve popped around to quite a few blogs. Next week will be a little sparse though I’ll comment when I can.
5) Finish follow up novel to When Love Waits by the end of the round. Nada. Still sitting there waiting for me to open it.
6) Read more craft material. If blogs and posts on FB count, then I’ve done pretty well. Read Christy Farmer‘s post about changing your Twitter name without losing followers. I’ve been contemplating that for a while and now thanks to Christy, I’m not as leery about it now.
My TBR (to be read) pile is slowly increasing in size thanks to the release of Medusa: A Love Story by Sasha Summers and The Siren’s Song by Jennifer Bray Weber. Jenn is having a release party today at Musetracks. Go check it out.
Also, you can jump in the ROW80 challenge at any time. Check it out here.
Have a great week!