Here we go! Another ROW80 check in.
1) Write 100 words a day – minimum. This went very well. Over 3000 for the week again. I ended up at the local library Saturday morning and got quite a bit accomplished. It may become a routine.
2) Retweet other writers’ posts on Twitter. Not as good as the prior week. I retweeted a few and tried to thank the people I saw retweet some of my stuff. I did follow a new person that I met in the iWrite chat Saturday. *waves* Hi Gussie!
3) Finish When Love Waits edit/rewrite by the end of the month. Almost hit 25,000. Thanks to the trip to the library.
4) Comment on blogs I’m subscribed to instead of just reading them in my email. I slacked off big time on this. I, ahem, mostly post at work and I wasn’t able to this past week.
5) Finish follow up novel to When Love Waits by the end of the round. Nada. Though its still on my mind.
6) Read more craft material. Ended up finishing an erotic romance I won at the conference last year. I’m trying to read a little bit of everything in the genre romance so I have a better understanding of what’s being offered. Count it as research! 🙂
Hope the other ROWers had a great week. Keep up the good work!