1. What do you call your drawers? Panties. Chemise or Braises if I’m at Renaissance. Do you have any commonly used nicknames for them?
Undies, underwear (ha, just made you say underwear!) Sorry, Barenaked Ladies song came to mind.
2. Have you ever had that supposedly common dream of being in a crowded place in only your bloomers?
Honestly, I don’t think I ever have. I’ve dreamed of being in a crowd in really BAD clothes, but not butt nekked or in my unmentionables.
3. What is the worst thing you can think of to make long johns out of?
Silk. Don’t think it would keep me very warm and I don’t think I’d want my top layer sliding all over when I’m in a freezing environment. I’ve never had good experiences with silk clothes. Too much static, doesn’t breathe.
4. If you were a pair of small clothes, what color would you be, and WHY?
Well, probably orange because that is by far my favorite color. I’d probably be a bra. But a really well designed one so I could be supportive and the first one people go to because they know I’ll lift them up when they need it or contain things when needed. hehe
5. Have you ever thrown your bloomers at a rock star or other celebrity? If so, which one(s)? If not, which one(s) WOULD you throw your bloomers at, given the opportunity?
Uh no. That’s just flat out tacky and nasty. Would you want someone’s drawers thrown in your face? You don’t know…well I guess you would know where they’ve been. I want them to keep my fave band performing, not sanitizing themselves after every song.
6. You’re out of clean drawers. What do you do?
Depends on the sitch. If I’m at home, wash them. On vacation, buy them. At Renaissance…might just go commando. (Haven’t yet, but it’s an option).
7. Are you old enough to remember Underoos? If so, did you have any? Which ones?
I remember Underoos. Don’t remember if I had any. If I did, they were probably Barbie.
8. If you could have any message printed on your long johns, what would it be?
9. How many bloggers does it take to put small clothes on a goat?
Are we talking a real goat or a cyber goat? Have you gotten close to a goat? They smell bad. I don’t know about you, but I sure as heck don’t want to take it back off the goat. No thank you!
So there you have it. Donna’s blog recommends sharing this nonsense and I can’t help but agree!! I’m still a little light on the followers, but I’m curious to see what Susan over at http://susansoares.wordpress.com/ has to say about this. She’s seems to have a good sense of humor if her videos are any indication! 🙂 (Love them by the way).