Been a while since I did a randomness post. Think it’s time mwahaha.
1) Most people I know who’ve read 50 Shades or has a spouse reading it, haven’t reaped the, um, benefits. What’s the purpose of reading it then? LOL
2) Short hair cats still shed. And the hair loves my kitchen floor for some reason. No more 5 second rule at my house.
3) Photo tags on Facebook. I read an article that said most women only post unflattering pictures of their female friends. Why? What’s the purpose? This jealousy between women has to be dialed down a notch. I’ve been guilty too and am working on it. (Of both, unfortunately. I had only good memories of that time in the pic, my friend didn’t think it was nice. I’ve since taken it down.)
4) Inter-library loans are awesome!! And Free! What’s better than Free? Ask, they just might find you just the book you need for research or entertainment.
6) Flowers can drown. We had tremendous, nonstop rain here all last week. Half of my flowers died from drowning. It was probably root rot, but I’m sticking with drowning. Sounds more dramatic.
7) Blueberry bagels are the bomb! Yes, I know my age is showing with that. Don’t care. They are and are now banned from my diet because they’re soooogood, but I really don’t need to eat them every morning for breakfast.
8) The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had. I like pickles.
9) Each of the suits on a deck of cards represents the four major pillars of the economy in the middle ages: heart represented the Church, spades represented the military, clubs represented agriculture and diamonds represented the merchant class. -What I find interesting about this is that the “upper” class really isn’t represented here unless you take into account that they had a big influence in the church.
10) The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado. You know I had to go straight to the web and Google Earth to check this. I won’t spoil it for you, for those who want to check this themselves, hehe.
There’s your bit of randomness for the week. I could go on and on, but I know you all have other things to do besides read crazy things from the mind of a writer.
Have a good weekend peoples!
Just in case you do have time, here‘s where you can find more randomness.