1) Write 100 words a day – minimum. Barely. Transferred all the handwritten words done during vacation into the manuscript. I think there was a day in there where I was under 100, but I did somehow manage to write every day.
2) Retweet other writers’ posts on Twitter. Big fat fail. After being away from technology (and seriously enjoying it) its been difficult to get back into it. Think I’m going to reassess some of my goals.
3) Finish When Love Waits edit/rewrite by the end of the month. Not gonna make it. Planning for and then going on vacation put a huge monkey wrench into this. Not that I’m complaining. Just saying, not gonna make it.
4) Comment on blogs I’m subscribed to instead of just reading them in my email. Tried to get to a few, but haven’t even read the posts in my email subscriptions let alone get around to ROWers. :/ Must do better.
5) Finish follow up novel to When Love Waits by the end of the round. Zilch.
6) Read more craft material. Zero.
On a high note, I did finally finish a book I’ve been slowly reading over the last two months. Plus I downloaded about 4 free books today, so hopefully I can find some time to read.
Vacation helped me refocus and I plan to reassess my commitments in regards to the time spent on the internet. I enjoy writing, but I’m also missing out on other things which this latest trip helped to remind me of.
As far as the blogiversary giveaway, I’ll announce the lucky recipient Friday. Sooooo, I just might include comments on today’s post considering we’re still in May.
Have a great week, hope you’re all accomplishing your goals.